X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saini1987
    • Sep 2011
    • 4.0.x

Logging in but shwoing as not logged in after moving forum to new domain

Recently i moved my forum from whangout.com domain to http://WebmasterForumUK.com
    And now i am facing logging in problems.
    I tried uploading vbulletin files again to the server and also tried via hidemyass proxy but the problem is still there...
    You can try via a test account, using following details:
    Username: Test
    Password: test

Shall i open a support ticket for this..?
    Times News
  • wda2015
    • May 2001

Have you tried clearing the cookies from your home computer?.
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

• saini1987
      • Sep 2011
      • 4.0.x

I have done everything....
      1st try to login using above details and then see....
      Times News

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

How did you move your site over?

Comment

• saini1987
          • Sep 2011
          • 4.0.x

I added the new domain to my plesk and then from plesk i moved all the files of the old folder to new site folder...nothing else..
          Please help me to fix this problem asap...please.
          Times News

Comment

• zhorakiev
            • Oct 2015
            • 5.1.x

I am having similar issue. When my visitors on mobile trying to register, it hangs in "working" mode. When on desktop they enter user name, email, password, after clicking register button, they are getting either "Sorry, but the server is not responding properly to information requests. This may be a momentary problem. If you continue to receive this message and the site is otherwise functioning, please contact the site administrator." or no message at all....

Also sometimes when they go to the upper right corner and try to login, it gives them empty login without fields where to enter user name and password....

At some point I was able to login, later on I was not able to login....

I tried to get in touch with tech. support for a while now. First what I was told that this issue is not possible to replicate on their end. Also I was told that it has to do with URLs or my server. I am running on dedicated box with resources to serve millions. It is on WPEngine hosting. 1GB port etc....

Seems like this issue is not getting resolved for me.... I am going to look for something else if it's not taken care of soon....

This is really funny and I would expect better support.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...