X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CUBS
    • Oct 2004
    • 4.2.x

how to you correct this error Got error: 1034

mysqldump: Got error: 1034: Incorrect key file for table 'vb3_usercss'; try to repair it when using LOCK TABLES

How is this fixable. server company transfered my site from a vps to a dedicated
  • CUBS
    • Oct 2004
    • 4.2.x

Please ive had my board 10ytrs almost a million threads I need a correction for this and what does this do if I drop the table.

alsop I have a backl up of today I sent the server company to see if that works. I aso havbe a back up from 2008 can they use that tabel from 2008 now or would it mes thinhgs up. But please I need help

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Run Repair/Optimize in the Admin CP. You may need to run it more than once to fix all errors:

Admin Control Panel -> Maintenance -> Repair/Optimize Tables -> Check All -> Continue

If you cannot access the Admin CP, then you can use phpMyAdmin to repair tables.

If that doesn't work then this may be too damaged to fix with the normal methods. Please check out this thread for other ways to repair a db, particularly items #2 and 3:

You may have to ask your host to try and repair this for you.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• CUBS
        • Oct 2004
        • 4.2.x

IF I upgrade to 4.1.6 would that fix the problem and this file how important is it to have what happens if it cant be fixed what then happens.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

No, if there is a problem with that table being read now, then the upgrader won't be able to read and update it either. You need to get it fixed in conjunction with your host.

For a database that size, pleasse tell me you take regular database backups...
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...