• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoniaTel
    • Jun 2011
    • 3.0.10+

vBulletin Team Need Help

vBulletin Team need help.
    16-10-11 date 19.40 time delete one user 440+ post in my forum i want recover all post but i don't know how to recover so need help
    my forum address http://www.gsm-extreme.net/index.php need help first. i am wait you answer
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

The only way to 'recover' hard-deleted posts is to restore a database backup.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
      • Jul 2008

If they were "physically deleted" there is no way to restore the data unless you had a database backup. In that case you can restore the database but you will loose all new data between the backup and now.

If they were "soft deleted" go to your User CP -> Moderation -> Deleted Items
      In there you will see all deleted items and you will be able to undelete them by checking their box and choosing "undelete" from the moderation menu.

Comment

• Simon Lloyd
        • Apr 2008
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5
        If they were "physically deleted" there is no way to restore the data unless you had a database backup. In that case you can restore the database but you will loose all new data between the backup and now..
        Although you could explore the possibility of using impex to import from the backup_post_table to your current one.
        Kind regards,
        Simon
        Microsoft Office Discussion

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...