X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dethfire
    • Mar 2003
    • 3.8.x

slow query, what is it?

There is one single query that my log shows over and over again (with different parameters). What is it for?

# Query_time: 2.502507 Lock_time: 0.000111 Rows_sent: 30 Rows_examined: 790987

SET timestamp=1365697540;

SELECT user.*,usertextfield.*,userfield.*, user.userid, options,

IF(user.displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, user.displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid, infractiongroupid

, IF((options & 512 AND user.userid <> 0), 0, lastactivity) AS lastvisittime

FROM user AS user

LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid=user.userid)

LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid=user.userid)

WHERE 1=1 AND posts >= 1

AND (user.usergroupid IN (-1,6,10,7,5,2))

ORDER BY lastvisittime desc

LIMIT 139770, 30;

http://www.physicsforums.com
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Do you have any 3rd party mods installed? Looks like something making some sort of user list.

I searched all the files of VB 3.8.7 and no where can I find the text "ORDER BY lastvisittime" so I don't think it is an original vBulletin query.

After further inspection it appears to be coming from the memberlist.php page, someone listing your members. You may want to prevent guests from viewing the member list if you haven't already.

Is the LIMIT line always the same when it is slow? If it is always the same it may be a specific record (user) slowing it down.
    Last edited by BirdOPrey5; Thu 11 Apr '13, 12:28pm.

Comment

• dethfire
      • Mar 2003
      • 3.8.x

Thanks Joe! The Limit is always different. Would it help to up the post requirement for members to show?
      http://www.physicsforums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...