Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt H
    • Jul 2005

User Registration Additional Profile Fields Template Modification

Years ago I made changes to my registration page, adding in several additional user profile fields. I did not use the User Profile Field Manager. I know wish to remove these fields from my registration process, but am unable to find how I implimented these changes. I presume it was through template modification, but I can find no way of removing them now. Registration is located at http://www.kernowbodyboarding.co.uk/...hp?do=register
    Can someone point me in the right direction to remove these unwanted fields.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You need to update your register template. Styles & Templates -> Style Manager. You can probably revert the template to revert all changes.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Matt H
      • Jul 2005

All my register template files are showing as originals, the revert is ghosted out?

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

If it wasn't by template then it had to be by plugins.

Go to Admin CP -> Products & Plugins -> Plugin Manager, look for any plugins you may have created. Usually they would be listed near the top under the "vBulletin" product if they weren't part of an existing product.

You can confirm it's a plugin if you shut off the plugin system (Admin CP -> Settings -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin / Hook Syste,) and if the fields go away with the plugin system off, it is a plugin causing them..

Comment

• Matt H
          • Jul 2005

I've disabled all plugins and they are still showing. Why wont they go away! I've attached a screen grab if that's helpful.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...