2 questions regarding attachment thumbnails. (size and spacing)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Suiram
    • Dec 2008
    • 3.8.x

2 questions regarding attachment thumbnails. (size and spacing)

is there any setting where i could make the thumbnails larger. i'm ok with them as are, although i'd prefer them just a tad larger. technically there must be, since they are created in the first place by vbulletin.

is it possible to change a setting or such to make the thumbnails not start a new row after just five pics? i'd prefer them be "dynamic" in so far as they get to fill the first row up to a user's resolution.

thanks,

ps: i'm aware of third party mods that may do this but i'd prefer such basic functionality be done by the forum - if possible. if not, since it's not that important i'd just leave it.

• Suiram
    • Dec 2008
    • 3.8.x

never mind. i'm a lazy git.
    AdminCP > Settings > Options > message attachment options
    begging your pardon.

edit: YAY
    edit2: because this picture is now longer, this forum shrinks it. the real result is thus (http://oi51.tinypic.com/2euh7k1.jpg) did i say YAY?
    edit3: (and final) here's a side by side. http://oi54.tinypic.com/1z18l1h.jpg

/closed
    Last edited by Suiram; Tue 26 Apr '11, 7:40am.

Comment

• Suiram
      • Dec 2008
      • 3.8.x

ah, i'm back again.
      things seem ok, except now that i added more pics i'm wondering why the 2nd and 4th row are back at 5 pics per row?

full size pic:

edit: time for bed i think. figured it out again after noticing a pattern of 14. in admincp i had 14 under the Thumbnails Per Row option. the solution? make it 99 or some other large number and it's as i want it.
      tada....
      Last edited by Suiram; Tue 26 Apr '11, 4:29pm. Reason: solved my own problem - again...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...