Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmvb
    • Jan 2005

Need to edit the default post font size in 3.8.4

Hi. I need to change the default font size in the posts. I want the text smaller. I'm using legacy template. Where can I change that?

Vbulletin 3.8.4

Thanks
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You'd need to edit the postbit_legacy template, find the $post[message] var and alter the div around it.

Comment

• jmvb
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Zachery
      You'd need to edit the postbit_legacy template, find the $post[message] var and alter the div around it.
      Thanks Zachery but isn't there any settings for this? I mean something as simple as entering a value for font size somewhere? I swear this possible years ago.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Nope, the class that controls the postbit_legacy message area is alt1 or alt2 (I could never remember which). alt1/2 are used everywhere. Making a change to just the postbit, IIRC would be easiest with editing the postbit_legacy template.

Comment

• Mark.B
          vBulletin Support
          • Feb 2004
          • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Zachery
          Nope, the class that controls the postbit_legacy message area is alt1 or alt2 (I could never remember which). alt1/2 are used everywhere. Making a change to just the postbit, IIRC would be easiest with editing the postbit_legacy template.
          alt2 on the left, alt1 on the right.

By default alt2 is always the darker one.
          MARK.B
          vBulletin Support
          ------------
          My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
          My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...