General Licensing Question (I don't know where to post it!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dondino
    • Mar 2010

General Licensing Question (I don't know where to post it!)

Hello, I would like to ask the staff a clarification.
    I already tried to send this privately to a staff member, but he did not reply.

Let's say i have a domain, I will call it "temporary.com".
    I would like to create a forum in this "temporary.com", but I would like to have it in 2 languages, English and Spanish.
    For language and traffic management related reasons, I would like for this purpose to have TWO entire separate forums, even if its the same thematic, Like this:

"temporary.com/forum1" --- ENGLISH FORUM (vBulletin3)
    "temporary.com/forum2" --- SPANISH FORUM (vBulletin3)

My question is.... may I realize the purpose above with just one vbulletin license sharing for both subfolders? or do I really have to buy another licence just for that?

Thanks
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

If you install two copies of the software, you need two licenses:

1. Grant of License

Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, vBulletin Solutions grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, worldwide license to install, download and use a single instance of the Software on a single website server ("License") through a single installation. Each License may run one instance of the Software on one domain. Any modification of the Software intended to circumvent the foregoing is prohibited and will result in revocation of the License.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...