Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeG
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

Holy permissions request! Thanks for pointing me there. Looks interesting, but not sure if an ordinary user would go for using a forum within Facebook. Anyway, doesn't look like it'll compete with my plugin which goes the other direction ... vB to FB.

Comment

• adpar
      • Apr 2009

we are not planning to upgrade to the 4 either.! (45.000 memb 1.500 daily avg posts , 500.000 unique users & 3.500.000 pgviews monthly, 150th site in my country europe - )... agree with what has been said about that there should be 2 versions available, another forum in my country (much bigger, insomnia.gr) had changed to 4, and then converted again to a new system, not vb.
      vb must realise that a huge number of mature users (and also revenue generating users) will not want to be forced to follow this change
      let us pay for that extra need
      and have it available for those who need it ....

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Originally posted by MikeG
        Holy permissions request! Thanks for pointing me there. Looks interesting, but not sure if an ordinary user would go for using a forum within Facebook. Anyway, doesn't look like it'll compete with my plugin which goes the other direction ... vB to FB.
        That app will go both ways - the app is simply an interface to show the exact same data on FB as you would see on the forum, effectively giving you two UI interfaces for the same database.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...