X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CUBS
    • Oct 2004
    • 4.2.x

sending out mass emails

Every time I send out mass emails it stops about 1/4 of the way and never finishes sending them out. Any ideas whats wrong. I haveny changed anything I havent added any new plugins what ever pulgin I had before sending out mass emails were fine and they went out fast no problem.Now all of a sudden it stops and doesnt finish sending them out. Any ideas
  • DelphiVillage
    • Apr 2002
    • 4.1.x

it's possible your host has a limit(antispam) and you are over it not sure but possible

Comment

• CUBS
      • Oct 2004
      • 4.2.x

can anyone else chime in and let me know what else can cause this please

Comment

• blazinchuck
        • Dec 2007

im having the same issues...it used to work. i only have 500 members tho, and its get threw about 80 then stops. any help on this guys? thanks

my site

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

Are you using phpmail or SMTP mail to send these out (AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Email Options)
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• blazinchuck
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
            Are you using phpmail or SMTP mail to send these out (AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Email Options)
            hello, right now the SMTP is set to "NO" , but all the options below it were filled out(ei.host,post,user,password) the last option"secure connection" is set to no. hope this answers your question,thanks

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
              vBulletin Support
              • Aug 2002
              • 5.7.X

Have you tried switching to using SMTP instead of phpmail? Or, have you tried enabling the Mailqueue System to see if this helps?
              Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• blazinchuck
                • Dec 2007

i havent(for fear of what might happen) ill switch it to SMTP and see what happens.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...