X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kabirtelecom
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.8.x

SQL Database Problem

Dear I Move My Forum Server, Moved Done But Some Problem Create in forum, i cant view any Member Profile, Show This Error. I talk To My Hosting Provider he told me Its Not a Host Problem ask you vBulletin Supporter . now please tell m,e whats the problem & How to solved this....

Profile Below Error Log

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.6:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
    userfield.*, usertextfield.*, user.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(passworddate) AS passworddate, user.languageid AS saved_languageid,
    IF(user.displaygroupid=0, user.usergroupid, user.displaygroupid) AS displaygroupid, avatar.avatarpath, NOT ISNULL(customavatar.userid) AS hascustomavatar, customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline, customavatar.width AS avwidth, customavatar.height AS avheight, customavatar.height_thumb AS avheight_thumb, customavatar.width_thumb AS avwidth_thumb, customavatar.filedata_thumb, customprofilepic.userid AS profilepic, customprofilepic.dateline AS profilepicdateline, customprofilepic.width AS ppwidth, customprofilepic.height AS ppheight, sigpic.userid AS sigpic, sigpic.dateline AS sigpicdateline, sigpic.width AS sigpicwidth, sigpic.height AS sigpicheight, usercsscache.cachedcss, IF(usercsscache.cachedcss IS NULL, 0, 1) AS hascachedcss, usercsscache.buildpermissions AS cssbuildpermissions

FROM user AS user
    LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON (user.userid = userfield.userid)
    LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON (usertextfield.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN avatar AS avatar ON (avatar.avatarid = user.avatarid) LEFT JOIN customavatar AS customavatar ON (customavatar.userid = user.userid) LEFT JOIN customprofilepic AS customprofilepic ON (user.userid = customprofilepic.userid) LEFT JOIN sigpic AS sigpic ON (user.userid = sigpic.userid) LEFT JOIN usercsscache AS usercsscache ON (user.userid = usercsscache.userid)

WHERE user.userid = 3378;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'customprofilepic.userid' in 'field list'
    Error Number : 1054
    Request Date : Friday, July 30th 2010 @ 10:14:52 AM
    Error Date : Friday, July 30th 2010 @ 10:14:52 AM
    Script : http://www.gsmrapid.com/vbb/member.php?u=8772
    Referrer : http://www.gsmrapid.com/vbb/index.php
    IP Address : 119.30.39.56
    Username : anowar_virus
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version :
    -->
    Please Help me
  • borbole
    • Feb 2010

You are missing a db column (customprofilepic.userid') Try to re-add it and see if it would help.

Comment

• snakes1100
      • Aug 2001

Sounds more like a poorly transferred site to the new server, the column most likely exists, i would suggest you verify that all the php/xml files were transferred in ascii mode to the new server, as well verify that all the files made it to the new server.
      Gentoo Geek

Comment

• kabirtelecom
        • Oct 2009
        • 3.8.x

im upgrade vbb 3.8.6 version but same

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

In your old database, do you see that column?
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• kabirtelecom
            • Oct 2009
            • 3.8.x

yes i see that

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
              vBulletin Support
              • Aug 2002
              • 5.7.X

Ok, so there's an issue in either the backup or the restore to the new database.

If you've got a local copy of the database, check that it's backed up that table correctly. If not, you will need to take a new backup.

The most reliable method of backing up and restoring a database is with shell access via ssh. This is because backing up with a PHP script like phpMyAdmin can result in PHP timeouts errors and an incomplete backup file. Please see the instructions here:

Backup:

Restore:

P.S. If you don't have shell access, some people have also reported success with these scripts:

MySQLDumper:

MySQLHotxcopy:

Bigdump:
              Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• kabirtelecom
                • Oct 2009
                • 3.8.x

1st Im backup my database MySQLDumper's Then im Compress All file & Folder on site root then download and Upload The New server. Then Install Dumper and Restored My database....

Comment

• borbole
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by kabirtelecom
                  1st Im backup my database MySQLDumper's Then im Compress All file & Folder on site root then download and Upload The New server. Then Install Dumper and Restored My database....
                  You must make sure that the db backup is made properly because as stated above by Trevor something went sour either during the backup or the db transfer. Alternatively, you can readd the missing column and see if it would help. If it won''t, then follow the advice given above by Trevor.

Comment

• kabirtelecom
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 3.8.x

Problem Solved column named userid Not Present There, i restored only customprofilepic Table

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...