X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alastor
    • Apr 2004
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
    That's odd. Marco used to receive tickets from members.
    Only thing you have left is to just create another account and assign it to your license.
    Thus the thread.

Like I said, it's been 6 years. I've become frustrated over this issue before, and it's time it was resolved.

It's been 6 years. I'm not going away.

All that remains to be determined is how we go about resolving the problem. It will be resolved, however - or it will be a bloody nightmare for all involved, because this is just ridiculous and sometimes it's worth it to make a point.

So... Let's stop saying no, and let's start finding solutions while there's still a constructive way to do so.

That's the entire point of this thread, and that's why I asked for anyone's help that felt they might have some to lend.

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
      • Sep 2009
      • 3.8.x

The resolution is to just create another account.
      That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• ENF
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Alastor
        That's the entire point of this thread, and that's why I asked for anyone's help that felt they might have some to lend.
        Going back to my original post (#4)

You'll have to create another account at VB.org in order to contact him OR use their 'Contact Us' form (here)

Those are your last two options. Not sure what else could be said or done from this side.
        To be updated...

Comment

• Alastor
          • Apr 2004
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
          The resolution is to just create another account.
          That's not an acceptable resolution. I appreciate your input, but that's not really an option I'm willing to accept as a paying and happy customer. I might accept it as an unhappy customer. I will certainly stop paying in the process, and my ringing endorsements of this product and its support will cease immediately - if not turn downright negative. In the process I will consume hours upon hours of time and energy not just of my own (because yes, this matters to me) - but of people like yourself, others reading this thread and those like them, and the staff for VB that could be doing far more constructive things than actively working to exacerbate a frustrated and formerly loyal customer.

Under that set of circumstances, yes, I'll accept that answer.

That is not in anyone's best interests, however. This is exactly why I asked for a reasonable person of some intelligence to contact.

This thread is a request for help finding a positive resolution to the issue. Your response, while it is indeed a resolution, is not by any stretch of the imagination a positive one.

A positive one will take about 5 minutes to talk about and about 60 seconds to implement. If you can help us find that resolution, please do so. Otherwise, your opinion is noted, but does not pertain to the topic at hand.

Comment

• Alastor
            • Apr 2004
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by ENF
            Going back to my original post (#4)

You'll have to create another account at VB.org in order to contact him OR use their 'Contact Us' form (here)

Those are your last two options. Not sure what else could be said or done from this side.
            Okay, I've done that.

Here's hoping.

Any other suggestions would be very helpful and very much appreciated, in case they ignore me completely like they have done in the past.

Comment

• Lynne
              Former vBulletin Support
              • Oct 2004

They have been known to merge accounts on vbulletin.org. Have you considered creating a new account and then asking to have it merged with the old account? Have you tried contacting Paul M about this? He is an Admin over there and he also comes over here quite often. Ask him if you created a new account, would he be willing to merge it with the old account and make sure to assign the new email to the account (so that you should up as licensed).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Alastor
                • Apr 2004
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Lynne
                They have been known to merge accounts on vbulletin.org. Have you considered creating a new account and then asking to have it merged with the old account? Have you tried contacting Paul M about this? He is an Admin over there and he also comes over here quite often. Ask him if you created a new account, would he be willing to merge it with the old account and make sure to assign the new email to the account (so that you should up as licensed).
                I believe that someone else (with my endorsement) also created an account at one stage. So yes, another account exists I think.

I'm not sure how many other accounts we actually have out there. I can think of two or three possibilities right now.

I'll try to contact Paul M from their site and speak with him. Is he in the user list here as well? I'd prefer not to make this more of a hassle by creating yet another duplicate account on vbulletin.org, so I'd rather not have to create an additional account there just to get a message to this person.

Thank you, Lynne, for being helpful, patient and understanding - and for being constructive as well.

Typically I get very good service from this site and at the end of the day, that's what matters most to me as a customer. I'm not sure why I have received such absolutely deplorable help on this issue over the years from the staff, but thank you for finally breaking that pattern.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...