• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EGS
    • Jun 2006
    • 3.6.x

Paid Membership Question

Hello...

I'd like to know how I can set up some of my paid memberships to be lifetime memberships? DN Forum has been doing this for years but in vBulletin there is no option for a lifetime membership with no recurring fees or expiration, can someone please help me?
    > Follow this link for the CHEAPEST Domain Name Registration - Domain Transfers Are Even Cheaper! :)
    WoW Accounts, FFXI Accounts, Aion Accounts, FFXIV Accounts, MMORPG Market
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

There is a forum that I am member of that uses the subscription feature for premium members.

When you buy the subscription for "Premium" which is a lifetime subscription, the length is set at something like 29 years. That seems to work for them but I guess after 29 years, you'd have to buy another subscription, lol. In 30 years, I don't think I'd be needing that site any longer.
    To be updated...

Comment

• EGS
      • Jun 2006
      • 3.6.x

There is no way in vBulletin to set the period of a premium membership for 29 years, ENF..
      > Follow this link for the CHEAPEST Domain Name Registration - Domain Transfers Are Even Cheaper! :)
      WoW Accounts, FFXI Accounts, Aion Accounts, FFXIV Accounts, MMORPG Market

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
        • May 2007
        • 3.6.x

Try 27 or less. It won't let you look out further than 2037.
        s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
          • Sep 2009
          • 3.8.x

There is, but you might need to edit your database to do so.
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• ENF
            • Apr 2002

Originally posted by EGS
            There is no way in vBulletin to set the period of a premium membership for 29 years, ENF..
            Yes, I went at looked.. it was 25 years, not 29. Sorry about that! Don't know where the 29 popped in my mind from.

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
            There is, but you might need to edit your database to do so.
            For the love of god, stop posting.... The date issue is NOT database specific. Go do your homework before suggesting an answer to a problem. (I'll even help you, search out "YK38 problem")
            To be updated...

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
              • Sep 2009
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by ENF
              For the love of god, stop posting.... The date issue is NOT database specific. Go do your homework before suggesting an answer to a problem. (I'll even help you, search out "YK38 problem")
              No I won't, stop acting like you are a moderator here, because you are not. I'm so upset by your attitudes towards me that I will actually contact the administrators about you. I can't stand you posting in threads insulting my posts.
              That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                vBulletin Support
                • Aug 2002
                • 5.7.X

Guys, give it up...
                Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...