X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zoro
    • Nov 2007
    • 3.8.x

Admin Control Panel> Posts to Moderate help

When I log into my admin cp just below the news section there is 3 columns of information. I am concerned with the one on the right that has "Posts to Moderate" mine is showing 2 and when I click the link I get this "No Threads awaiting moderation" and "No Posts awaiting moderation" how can I fix this so it is working correct again?
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

I ran into this before when one of our sites was using vBAdvanced... I need to go find how we resolved this. I know exactly what you are talking about....
    To be updated...

Comment

• ENF
      • Apr 2002

You'll need to clear the entries in your database "Moderation" table.

This simple query will clear any ghost entries: DELETE FROM moderation

Be sure to add your table prefix if you have one, i.e. tag_moderation - If you don't have a table prefix, the above query should do the trick for your situation.

I'm 95% sure this is the same issue we had a long time ago.
      To be updated...

Comment

• Top Dogs 360
        • Jul 2010
        • 4.0.x

Originally posted by ENF
        You'll need to clear the entries in your database "Moderation" table.

This simple query will clear any ghost entries: DELETE FROM moderation

Be sure to add your table prefix if you have one, i.e. tag_moderation - If you don't have a table prefix, the above query should do the trick for your situation.

I'm 95% sure this is the same issue we had a long time ago.
        I'm having the same issue. In the admin panel it says (posts to moderate 24) but when you click it there are no posts. I have tried to find where to clear the "Moderation" table but cannot find it. I have found a spot to repair/optimize the moderation table but that did not do the trick.

Edit. NM I found it under Execute SQL query. My User ID # was not input so I had to correct that before I could access. Problem solved.
        Last edited by Top Dogs 360; Mon 27 Sep '10, 12:47pm.

Comment