Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Endlesskiss
    • Dec 2008

Google Adsense block is empty

Well, I've added a google adsense code to my page and there is no image on that post.

Code:

HTML Code:
    <!-- ad code -->
    <if condition="!$GLOBALS['FIRSTPOSTID']">
     <br>
    <table id="post$post[postid]" class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" 
    cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
    <tr>
        <td class="thead" style="font-weight:normal; border: $stylevar[cellspacing]px solid $stylevar[tborder_bgcolor]" colspan="2">        
            Sponsored Links
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td class="alt2" style="border: $stylevar[cellspacing]px solid $stylevar[tborder_bgcolor]; border-top: 0px">
    <center>
    <script type="text/javascript"><!--
    google_ad_client = "pub-7206752966515575";
    /* 468x60, נוצר 20/02/10 */
    google_ad_slot = "5140384232";
    google_ad_width = 468;
    google_ad_height = 60;
    //-->
    </script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
    </script>
    </center>
        </td>
    </tr>
    </table> 
    </if>
    <!-- end ad code -->
    There is a table below the first post of every thread, however, there is no image...

It happens for every ad I place on my site, except the first one below the navbar.

Can anyone help me to solve that issue?

Waiting for an answer,
    Adam.
  • Vibhor
    • Jun 2009

If you have generated the code just now, It'll take few minutes for the ads to appear.

Cheers.

Comment

• Endlesskiss
      • Dec 2008

I just noticed it says 10 minutes, However I've been waiting for an hour and still the ad-box is empty...

EDIT:

After playing with the templates a while, I understood that I can have only 1 ad on my board, by disabling the header ad the "firstpost" ad works, and the same for the footer ad.

Why the hell is that?
      Last edited by Endlesskiss; Sat 20 Feb '10, 6:46am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...