X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WurkAnimal
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.5.x

Pictures and Albums are disapearing?

Some users have created albums and posted picture within them albums. Gradually the albums have been invisable but still viewerable in the users CP and not in the Community -> Pictures & Albums

How do I go about correcting this problem please?

Thanks!
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Are you talking about under the Recently Update Albums? Check vboptions > album options > recent album update days

There is also a popular mod over on vb.org that will list all albums. You may want to try a search over there for it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• WurkAnimal
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.5.x

Thank you for replying.

I looked for your option but had no luck. Can you tell me where this option is please?

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

vbulletin options > user profile: album options > recent album update days

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.5.x

Had a loo into that settings and it is not the problem I am currently having.

The users profile albums seems to be disapearing but are still visable in their user cp but not visible publicly.

Comment

• Lynne
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Oct 2004

So, you mean they are somehow getting set to Private? I don't understand what you mean by 'disappearing'. Disappearing from where?

Comment

• WurkAnimal
              • Aug 2005
              • 3.5.x

Users who have albums in the Community -> Pictures & Albums. They seem to be disapearing over time.

Comment

• Lynne
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Oct 2004

Again, disappearing from *where*? Are they not showing on the user's album page? If so, how many do you have set to be shown on there? How about a link to where is isn't showing and a link to the album to show that it really does indeed exist?

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3.5.x

As you can see by clicking the link there is no albums/pictures showing. For some reason they seem to be disapearing. The users have not deleted their albums/pictures http://bit.ly/cWZRrS

Comment

• Lynne
                    Former vBulletin Support
                    • Oct 2004

I can't see that page (unregistered users do not have permission to view). Are you getting any mysql errors sent to you perhaps regarding a crashed album table?

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3.5.x

Infact the errror may be at my area. How do I see all the albums/pictures users have uploaded to the forum?

Comment

• Lynne
                        Former vBulletin Support
                        • Oct 2004

There is no page for admins to see all the album pictures that have been uploaded. I'm not sure if there is a mod over on vb.org that may show that.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3.5.x

Well where do i press to see all the pictures uploaded by people in the galleries?

I set up several folders full of photos so where do i see mine and the other ones other people have made?

Last time I would go to Community -> Pictures & Albums and all of the users albums/pictures would be located there.

Comment

• Lynne
                            Former vBulletin Support
                            • Oct 2004

The new page just shows Recently Update Albums (time limit set in vboptions). You may want to look in the bug tracker and see if there is a suggestion there to change the page to include more. Or, look in the Suggestions forum regarding this.

Comment

• WurkAnimal
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 3.5.x

Is there anyway possible I can make them stay there forever?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...