Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gator Bite
    • Nov 2009

Reported Posts - Management Thread Title

Is there a way to change the title of reported post discussions in the Website Management forum? All of mine are titlted:

"Reported post by " User Reporting Post

I'd rather see something like:

"Post by " author " reported by " user reporting post

Or even

"Post in " thread title " reported by " user reporting post

Is there any way to do this?
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

It's a phrase. So, search for Reported post by and you'll find the phrase reportpost_newthread. Then try:
    Code:
    Post in $[U]report[/U]info[threadtitle] reported by $[U]report[/U]info[username]
    May be $reportinfo[pusername]. Do a search in the files for the variable and you'll see where they are defined and which are available for use.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Gator Bite
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Lynne
      It's a phrase. So, search for Reported post by and you'll find the phrase reportpost_newthread. Then try:
      Code:
      Post in $[U]report[/U]info[threadtitle] reported by $[U]report[/U]info[username]
      May be $reportinfo[pusername]. Do a search in the files for the variable and you'll see where they are defined and which are available for use.
      Thank you so much Lynne. Wow.... This software can be so powerful if you learn to use it. I'm pretty new at it, just about 2 months in now. This is great. Thank you very much for the help....!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...