X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoredOutOfMyMind
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.8.x

Errors after downgrade

After moving back to 3.8.4, now we are seeing users not logged.

I remember from the recoding done in 4.0 that was attempted, there is a way to check the "Remember Me" by default.

Can this be scripted on 3.8.4 as well?
  • Wynand
    • Mar 2006
    • 3.6.x

It can be done even in the same way.. Find:
    PHP Code:
                <td class="smallfont" nowrap="nowrap"><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c"/>$vbphrase[remember_me]</label></td
    Replace with:
    PHP Code:
                <td class="smallfont" nowrap="nowrap"><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" checked="checked"/>$vbphrase[remember_me]</label></td
    Other than that, I can't make up a lot from your post.
    It's not the fall that kills you— it's the sudden stop at the end.
    Learn from the mistakes of others, because you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Comment

• BoredOutOfMyMind
      • Feb 2006
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Wynand

Other than that, I can't make up a lot from your post.
      That is exactly what I was referring to-

I see the editor box is still not fixed in 4.0, for when I hit reply I am typing down near the Post Quick Reply Button.....

Comment

• Wynand
        • Mar 2006
        • 3.6.x

Could be the time here although it shouldn't be, but could you make some screenshots to clarify please?
        It's not the fall that kills you— it's the sudden stop at the end.
        Learn from the mistakes of others, because you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...