Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dutchbb
    • Nov 2003
    • 3.8.x

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    I get this trying to upload a big zip file of 120,9 MB as attachment. Why is that?
  • icarusforde
    • Feb 2009
    • 3.8.x

Probably because it timed out. Why are you uploading something so huge? Use a file sharing site or do it via FTP would be my recommendation....

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

took too long to upload... after the cookie time period, *(usually set to 15 minutes), the token die.

also, that error usually occur because of a product that is not updated properly to the vBulletin 3.6++ protocol and is missing the security token...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• dutchbb
        • Nov 2003
        • 3.8.x

Well I'm using the attachment system because it's handy, and I can follow the number of downloads. Also file sharing sites delete the file after a while.

I guess it just takes too long, maybe I can split the file in two or three...

Anyway thanks guys.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...