Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nurse_emily
    • Sep 2009

"add this thread to facebook" plugin?

Could someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction as to where I could find this sort of feature for my forum. I would like for someone to be able to take a full thread and post it to their facebook or any social media site.

Thank You
  • RadioErewan
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by nurse_emily
    Could someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction as to where I could find this sort of feature for my forum. I would like for someone to be able to take a full thread and post it to their facebook or any social media site.

Thank You
    What do you mean "full thread"? I am using YAFB and it automagically posts links to my posts to my wall (and same for every user with linked profile).

Regards

Comment

• nurse_emily
      • Sep 2009

Not the "full" thread, but the beginning with a preview like blogs do. I have not heard of this YAFB is it a plug-in? I would like some kind of social bookmarking plug-in for my threads.

I was reading and saw where people are talking about a plug-in so you can login via Facebook. That would be something I would like to look into also. Maybe give it a test run for a bit.

Comment

• RadioErewan
        • Feb 2008
        • 3.8.x

Do not know if it is possible to post full thread. And how would it act when thread is refreshed...

Comment

• ericgtr
          • Oct 2003

Here's what I use but I am sort of biased. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217117

Comment

• nurse_emily
            • Sep 2009

Thank you Eric, now if I have any problems I know where to find you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...