Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PGAmerica
    • Mar 2003

Warning: array_keys()

My site was hacked by some jerk named "Top Sat 13" and I had to have my database restored to a week-old version.

Now when I go to my forums, I get the following at the top of every page and it won''t let me login
    ---------------------------------------------
    Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in [B][path]/includes/functions.php[/B] on line [B]4227[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php[/B] on line [B]4227[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B][path]/includes/functions.php[/B] on line [B]3414[/B]
    ---------------------------------------------
    it also gives me the following error on each page.

Code:
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /path/to/my/files/forums/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 3277
    Since getting these messages, I re-downloaded v3.8.3 from the member site and re-uploaded all new files. I still get the same message.

Ideas?
  • PGAmerica
    • Mar 2003

OK, I dug out some really old posts and determined that rebuilding my datastore can solve the problem. I uploaded the "tools.php" file into the admincp folder and ran it. This solved the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...