• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ranger375
    • Aug 2006
    • 4.0.x

4.0 Install problem

I am seeing this when I try to view my forums after installation:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3780

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1111) : eval()'d code on line 70

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3780

• Ranger375
    • Aug 2006
    • 4.0.x

ahh nm....PT and blog wasnt disabled Smooth install

Comment

• columbonet
      • Feb 2006

I get the same error. Where are the things you speak of disabling? Thanks.

EDIT: nm. I found them
      Last edited by columbonet; Sat 14 Nov '09, 7:16am.

Comment

• swehack
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by columbonet
        I get the same error. Where are the things you speak of disabling? Thanks.

EDIT: nm. I found them
        please share with the class!

edit: define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); in includes/config.php and then go into admincp and disable your plugins, see that wasn't so hard to type?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...