How can I allow users to use HTML Heading, Paragraph, Blockquote tags?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dervish-Dancer
    • Oct 2008

How can I allow users to use HTML Heading, Paragraph, Blockquote tags?

How can I allow users to utilize HTML tags such as H1 to H6, <p>, <blockquote>, etc., so that the vB messages can match the look and feel of the WordPress part of my website? BB codes do not seem to be able to provide me with this ability, unless I am mistaken..
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

You need to enable use of HTML per usergroup that you want to have that ability. This isn't hugely recommended unless you know everyone who will have that ability and know that it won't be used for 'mischevous' purposes...
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Dervish-Dancer
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Trevster
      You need to enable use of HTML per usergroup that you want to have that ability. This isn't hugely recommended unless you know everyone who will have that ability and know that it won't be used for 'mischevous' purposes...
      This is not sufficient to me, as I need to grant all users the ability to have headings and blockquotes in their posts. Can I enable only those few HTML tags, but for all users?

Comment

• zomega
        • Apr 2006

What you're better off doing my friend is creating that in the bbcode manager. If you just click the bbcode manager it tells you how you can create bbcode versions of your favorite html tags.

I hope that helps. ^_^
        sigpic

Jihen Theory - Anime news, reviews and torrent tracker.

Comment

• Dervish-Dancer
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by zomega
          What you're better off doing my friend is creating that in the bbcode manager. If you just click the bbcode manager it tells you how you can create bbcode versions of your favorite html tags.

I hope that helps. ^_^
          Didn't realize I could do that - sounds great.

Comment