X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Justin98TransAm
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.6.x

problem with plugin/hook system

I recently recovered from a server crash. after the webserver was restored, and my vbulletin was reloaded, I would get this error messages "I cannot connect to the database" I was able to get into the admin control panel however, I disabled the plugin/hook system and then everything started working. So I went into my plugin/product manager and disabled all of my plugins and products. I then went to style manager and created a new style with no paret. (I also upgraded from 3.8.4 to 3.8.4 PL1) during this time. So i figured I got rid of everything that could be causing the problem. however when I re-enable the plugin/hook system I still get the "I cannot connect to the database" error when I go to my main forum page. any suggestions on where some other hook/plugin's may be hiding?
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Disable them one by one untill the error goes away.

Comment

• Justin98TransAm
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Zachery
      Disable them one by one untill the error goes away.
      They are all disabled. but I can still only get my forum to work if I disable the plugin/hook system.

that's why I said in my post above, "So I went into my plugin/product manager and disabled all of my plugins and products"

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Then you'll need to uninstall them. We do not provide support for third party addons.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...