X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahar
    • Aug 2004
    • 3.6.x

I've been IP banned?

Okay...I'm the co-owner of this website and, we've added a new administrator and he banned a lot of IP addresses marked as spam IP's. I logged on today and apparently my IP address has been banned...I'm one of the only Admins that can make it on during the day and, I'd like to know how to reverse this because I have a lot of work to do online with our site.
  • zappsan
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.8.x

Did you try using a proxy already so you can access the site and remove you IP from the list?
    *Insert text here* :)

Comment

• Murphy
      • Oct 2004
      • 3.8.x

Send him an Email.

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
        • Sep 2009
        • 3.8.x

That user is probably a rouge administrator or a hacker. Use a proxy, and evade the IP Ban. Or access the server and server ban him.
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• EvilAkuma
          • Jan 2005

You can use a proxy or visit a friend and use their computers.
          Shun Goku Satsu

Comment

• Abomination
            • Jul 2008

Power cycle the cable/dsl modem?

(If applicable)

Comment

• knightdreams
              • Feb 2005
              • 3.8.x

Even if you are IP banned you can still access your Admincp by going to it directly and are able to login, then you can unban your IP and any others that should not be. You must be a full administrator with all administrator permissions and have your ID as super in the config file.

Comment

• Mahar
                • Aug 2004
                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by knightdreams
                Even if you are IP banned you can still access your Admincp by going to it directly and are able to login, then you can unban your IP and any others that should not be. You must be a full administrator with all administrator permissions and have your ID as super in the config file.

It wouldn't let me log in but, I got it solved.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...