Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumbo-mumbo
    • Dec 2007

error Downloading Attachment

hey there... whenever user try to download an attachment they face this error.

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: fopen([path]/atta/1/3/3/8/124.attach) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [B][path]/attachment.php[/B] on line [B]283[/B]
    Ani help ?
  • dodgeboard.com
    • Nov 2005
    • 4.0.x

Did this occur out of the blue, or did you change the attachments thumbnail size or do an upgrade?

Did you recently move the file attachments out of the database into the file system?

Have you looked at the attachments folders to see if the files actually exist where the error message indicates?

Have you tried rebuilding tables and thumbnails?

Comment

• Bluetiereign
      • Nov 2004

I've run into this. I wish there had been more discussion and resolution. I moved the files from the database quite awhile ago.. but am just now noticing this error popping up. Can also click on thumbnails and picture never arrives. I look in folder, it is there. Only happens on some pictures.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...