Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taffy056
    • Sep 2004

Change registration questions

I would like to change this text when you register on the forum, can someone be so kind - many thanks

====

In order to be able to post messages on the MYSITE forums, you must first register.
    Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name
    :
    Free Kick
    https://apps.facebook.com/freekick-net/forums.php
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

This requires modifying the vB source code, which isn't supported on vB.com. If you try asking at www.vbulletin..org, you are more likely to get a better answer.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• taffy056
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
      This requires modifying the vB source code, which isn't supported on vB.com. If you try asking at www.vbulletin..org, you are more likely to get a better answer.
      okay will do, thanks
      Free Kick
      https://apps.facebook.com/freekick-net/forums.php

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

That is just a phrase and is easy to change. Do a Search in Phrases for "In order to be able to post messages on" and you should find the phrase to modify.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
          • Sep 2009
          • 3.8.x

Some people may want to edit it on the code, and not via a phrase XD
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...