X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockabilly
    • Jan 2009

Creating A Linked Forum

Hello,
    I have created a linked forum. On the homepage where the stats are for the last post, # of threads and # of posts, there are the default lines "-" because of course there are no posts. Is there any way to replace these lines with #'s, just to make it look busy, even though it is a link?

Thank you.
  • medicalforums
    • Jul 2009
    • 5.1.x

Stats and numbers cannot be played with in vb.

But I don't understand your point, because even if you were able to change the numbers, your users will quickly realize that's these are false numbers as they will land on an empty forum when they click on the link!

Comment

• aussiefooty
      • Nov 2008
      • 6.0.X

If you are trying to link two vB forums together you can't unless you have got two seperate licenses.
      Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
      Come and talk sports all day long

Comment