• Show
Clear All
  • mokshaSolutions
    • Aug 2009
    • 3.8.x

Not able to Upload Image / not able to post at vbulletin.org

Hi,

Problem 1
    I have a legal copy of vb, but its still showing me as You are currently showing up as unlicensed. at vbulletin.org

and i am not getting emails from vb I have checked my spam account not no email there.

---------------------------------------------
    Problem 2
    I am not able to upload images in post my domain name is obm-india.com not madfellas.com

Diagnostics Report

HP's open_basedir setting has been set to E:\Domains;E:\Domains\madfellas.com\wwwroot\test;c :\php5\uploadtemp;C:\PHP5\pear;C:\WINDOWS\TEMP;c:\ php5\sessiondata;. The uploaded file was stored outside of this directory and is not readable. You will need to contact your host and ask them to specify upload_tmp_dir with a directory inside E:\Domains;E:\Domains\madfellas.com\wwwroot\test;c :\php5\uploadtemp;C:\PHP5\pear;C:\WINDOWS\TEMP;c:\ php5\sessiondata;. Note that PHP must be able to read and write to this directory.

why is it showing madfellas.com when my domain is obm-india.com

I have install it at http://obm-india.com/forum

if needed I all send you details of my Purchase.

Regards
    Arshad
  • Simon Lloyd
    • Apr 2008
    • 3.7.x

Firstly raise a support ticket for this issue, and secondly if you cannot post at vb.org read this http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/info.php?do=unlicensed you may be a victim of piracy.
    Kind regards,
    Simon
    Microsoft Office Discussion

Comment

• mokshaSolutions
      • Aug 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Simon Lloyd
      Firstly raise a support ticket for this issue, and secondly if you cannot post at vb.org read this http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/info.php?do=unlicensed you may be a victim of piracy.

Where should I raise ticket -

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by mokshaSolutions
        Where should I raise ticket -
        [email protected]

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
          • Sep 2009
          • 3.8.x

If you are not using a license that was paid for from this site or vBGermany or vBChina, then you are illegally using vBulletin. This is not allowed and you may be revoked access to licenses. You should go to the vBulletin Order Form and pay for a true license.

Out of curiosity, where did you get your license from?
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...