X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sajid09
    • Jul 2009
    • 3.8.x

Post problem

I have problem in the forum, that when i check any member on the forum either in member list or any where it shows its usertitle like 'Junior member', but when i check its newly started thread or post, it do not show its usertitle it shows 'Guest' in that place, where as i checked database and at other places, its 'Junior member'.

Please help
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Try running this:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Fix broken user profiles

This will fix any incomplete user profiles. That might be the cause.

Otherwise I suspect there is a customization that is causing this. You can quickly determine this by temporarily disabling your customizations. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style. If the problem goes away on the default style then you know it's a style problem at which point you need to systematically revert your custom templates to isolate the problem.

If you still have the problem then try disabling your plugins:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Plugin/Hook System

Also run a file check to look for customized files. Upload the original files if any problems are reported:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...