X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gasmaster02
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

How do I assign different colors?

I am trying to assign different colors to different user groups. On the members online section and on the member list, I want mods and admins different colors than members. For example, I want:

Admin - red
    Owner - black
    Mod - blue
    Members - green

How do I do this?
  • Cfrey
    • Sep 2009

This is quite simple

go to Usergroups > Usergroup manager > edit usergroup you would like.

Editing admin you will see Username html mark up

In first box I put <span style="color: #ff0000;font-weight: bold;">
    In second box I put </span>

This applies to all usergroups you can change the hex codes etc.

Comment

• gasmaster02
      • Sep 2009
      • 3.8.x

That worked wonderfully. Thank you.

Comment

• induslady
        • May 2005
        • 3.7.x

Additional usergoup color to override primary usergroup color

Cfrey,

I have another question related to this usergroup color. If you can help, that will be great.

I have been using the <span> </span> in Username HTML markup for Super Moderators, Moderators and Admins usernames to show in different color. However, these special members had priveleges as moderators, supermoderators and admins assigned to them as additional usergroups.

In admincp -> Username, I choose for them in the option 'Display Usergroup', one of these additional usergroups (like supermoderator or moderator), so that this additional usergroups color setting overrides primary usergroup (registered users) color setting.

Now my question is...

I have a usergroup into which the members themselves can get subscribed. When they subscribe, I want the system to automatically show their usernames in the color that I have set for that subscribed usergroup.

How do I do this without manually making the 'Display usergroup' setting?

Would you know? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
        IndusLady
        Indian Ladies Discussion Board | Indian Women Online Community

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...