X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeWatchesOverUs
    • Aug 2009
    • 3.8.x

~ Profile On Top or Profile On Left ~

Now in the first picture that I have attached there is my profile on the top and my posts on the bottom in that thread.

In the second picture I have attached my profile is on the left and my posts are to the right in that thread.

Now if I wanted my forum to have the profiles on the left and the posts on the right in the threads how would I go about getting my forum to look like the second picture attached? If someone can be detailed on explanation, that would be great. Thank you in advance for anyhelp on this problem.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

tip of the day: include the pictures.

hehe

Comment

• cellarius
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.8.x

And please use the standard font and font size, not that tiny one. Why make life harder for those willing to help?

Comment

• Jtague
        • Jan 2008
        • 3.8.x

HeWatchesOverUs-

Go to:

AdminCP->Vbulletin Options->Vbulletin Options->Style and Language

settings->Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template

and select YES

Hope this helps.

JT

Comment

• HeWatchesOverUs
          • Aug 2009
          • 3.8.x

Floris: I guess that what I get when it's past midnight and I'm tired as can be....lol....I got a laugh out of that, hope you did as well. But I'll remember to add them next time, might be a big help!

Cellarius: Not trying to make your life harder, but at the same time, not trying to be like everyone else. Like to be different, and that's the font I use! Not forcing you to read it. Could always just pass my thread, won't take it personal.

Jtague: Thanks for the fix. Awesome job without having the pictures up...lol...but will post them anyways to help others that may have the same question so they can see what was being talked about.
          Attached Files

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...