X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mobosix
    • Oct 2003
    • 4.2.X

Someone trying to hack my site... MySQL Error

I recieved 5 of these errors last night all at the same time...

Code:
        Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: User orgadmin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections /hermes/web05/b980/pow.mobowow/htdocs/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 311

MySQL Error   : 
      Error Number  : 
      Request Date  : Wednesday, September 9th 2009 @ 03:06:42 AM
      Error Date    : Wednesday, September 9th 2009 @ 03:06:42 AM
      Script        : [URL]http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/picture.php?pictureid=131&albumid=9&dl=1251003869&thumb=1[/URL]
      Referrer      : 
      IP Address    : 62.226.240.4
      Username      : 
      Classname     : vB_Database
      MySQL Version :
    The IP address are different on all of the, but other wise the error is identical. What has me concerned is it is saying "User orgadmin". There is no user on my site by that name. Also, what does the /includes/class_core.php file have to do with this?
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Don't worry, it isn't a hacking attempt. Orgadmin is your mysql server user. This is a server issue - a mysql issue to be more specific. Take a look at this page - Common MySQL Error Messages You'll need to talk to your host to fix this (unless you manage your own server, in which case you will have to change the value in your mysql config file).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• mobosix
      • Oct 2003
      • 4.2.X

Thanks Lynne. I did not see any thing on that page that looked like my error. I thought it odd that there was no MySQL Error or Error Number listed with it.

The reference to User orgadmin still bothers me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...