X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesUK
    • Jul 2004
    • 4.2.X

Viewing Calendar as a list of events?

We're using the forum calendar as an events calendar, but we'll be listing something like 30 events for the whole year so when you view a particular month it looks very sparce and there's a lot of page and a lot of text for not much information....

Is there a way I can set the Calendar to display as a list of events rather than the traditional calendar view?

thanks,
    James
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JamesUK
      • Jul 2004
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      ok, thanks Steve

Comment