Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vlastanovak
    • May 2009

Changing colours of pm usage bar

How do I change the colours of the PM usage bar? I can't seen to find it when I attempt to edit the css?

Here's what I mean, I want to change the red/green in the usage meter;

Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

• Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Private Message Templates -> pm_messagelist

The colors are hard-coded:

Code:
    							<tr>
    								<if condition="$show['thisfoldertotal']"><td width="$tdwidth[folder]" style="background-color:red; font-size:10px" title="<phrase 1="$totalmessages">$vbphrase[messages_stored_in_folder_x]</phrase>">&nbsp;</td></if>
    								<if condition="$show['allfolderstotal']"><td width="$tdwidth[total]" style="background-color:orange; font-size:10px" title="<phrase 1="$bbuserinfo[pmtotal]">$vbphrase[total_messages_in_all_folders_x]</phrase>">&nbsp;</td></if>
    								<if condition="$tdwidth[quota] > 0"><td width="$tdwidth[quota]" style="background-color:green; font-size:10px" title="<phrase 1="$permissions[pmquota]">$vbphrase[maximum_allowed_messages_x]</phrase>">&nbsp;</td></if>
    							</tr>

Comment

• vlastanovak
      • May 2009

Legend, thanks for your help!
      Please feel free to add me on MSNM - would love to have some fellow vBulletin users added to discuss ideas re. the software!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...