X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karlm
    • Jun 2006
    • 5.3.x

google adsense / paid contributors

Is there a way I can disable the google adsense from appearing for those who have made a financial contribution to the forum?

Previously, I had a few ads set up with a conditional to ensure paid contriubutors didn't need to see any of them.

However, using the built-in google adsense of VB, there is no mechanism to do this (at least, not apparent to me).

I'm presuming I can continue using the conditional statement, but I wouldn't know where to even begin looking in the templates for this - so any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a plus side, I've played with the locations of ads for a long time and never found any that really generate income... the built-in settings that you guys have determined DO WORK nicely. I'm now getting a considerable bump in my income from this. Thanks!!!
    VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
    No Addons - none at all.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

You can still use conditionals. The integrated Adsense code is in these templates:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Ad Location Templates

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...