X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwgroom
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

User Album not visible in profile

I have a user in my forum whose albums are not showing. They are set to "public", yet only her friends/contacts and admins can see the albums.

When she posts the bbcode to individual pictures in her posts they are visible to all users.

I've used the admin tool to rebuild recently updated albums, but this did not help.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Mike
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

In my experience that means they really haven't set this to 'public':

User CP -> Pictures & Albums -> [album name] -> Edit Album -> Album Type: -> Public
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• mwgroom
      • Jan 2009
      • 3.8.x

Thanks for getting back Steve.

I can definitely vouch that they are *public*. As an administrator I even set the to private and back to public again to see if this resolved the issue.

I find it strange that individual pictures (when posted in BBCode) are visible by non-friends/contacts, but not the album. can't figure it out...

Cheers,
      Mike
      Last edited by mwgroom; Thu 18 Jun '09, 4:29pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Log into that person's account and check this yourself. If it's not that then I would suspect an add-on is causing this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...