X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adamskiii
    • Oct 2008
    • 3.8.x

Where do I change Online/Offline icons?

I got 2 questions. First one is, how do I change the Online/Offline icons on my forum? All I get now is text saying that the user is either online/offline. I want to change that text so that my Online/Offline icon shows up instead. I have moved my icons to folder statusicon in my theme folder but still nothing.

2) How do disable this from showing up on my forum when a user is visiting as a guest:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Thank you
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

1) Those images are located at:

images/statusicon/user_online.gif
    images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

If it's showing text instead of the image then maybe this template is customized. Try reverting it:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit_onlinestatus

Comment

• Jake Bunce
      • Dec 2000
      • 3.6.x

Oops, I forgot the second one:

2) Edit this template:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Forum Home Templates -> FORUMHOME

Search for "first_visit_message" to find the code. You need to remove that section directly from the template.

Comment

• adamskiii
        • Oct 2008
        • 3.8.x

Thank you. I got the second one done but still having trouble with the first one. When I go to that template I have this code:
        <if condition="$onlinestatus==0">is <span class="smallfont">Offline</span></if>
        <if condition="$onlinestatus==1">is <span class="smallfont" style="color:#fff;">Online</span></if>
        <if condition="$onlinestatus==2">is <span class="smallfont" style="color:#cd7d88;">Invisible</span></if>
        I am not good at coding so how would I change this so it points to my icons?

Thank you

Comment

• Jake Bunce
          • Dec 2000
          • 3.6.x

Just revert the template. Click it once in the template listing and click revert.

Comment

• adamskiii
            • Oct 2008
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
            Just revert the template. Click it once in the template listing and click revert.
            Thank you. Its working now

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...