X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jokerbites
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

Review posts from new members?!

Anyone know how I can set it so I monitor the first 10 posts of a user and then after that they are good?

I was told you can but I cant find the method.
  • Jokerbites
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

Also, does anyone know if you can make certain boards age restricted? Just curious, thank you!

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

A)

1. Set the registered usergroup so that all posts are moderated:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Follow Forum Moderation Rules -> No

2. Create a new usergroup with the appropriate overall permissions and no moderation:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Add New Usergroup

3. Create a Promotion to promote users that reach post level 10 to that group:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Promotions

B)

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jokerbites
        • Jun 2009
        • 3.8.x

Done! Thank you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...