• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeG
    • Apr 2009
    • 3.8.x

Image attachment options

Hello.

I'm trying to find a way for users to upload their images via the image attachments and for the image to just be displayed 'as-is'. No thumbnails, no file name that you must click on to view in another window. I've tried a few different ways via my admin panel with no luck. Can this be done? I have seen this before on other forums. Could this be a mod or plug-in? Just want images to be displayed as if someone used the bb code, but through the attachment feature to make things easier on the users.

Thank you!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Set these:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options -> View Attached Images Inline -> Yes

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Attachment Options -> Thumbnail Creation -> No
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• sross
      • Mar 2004

will this work for historical posts that already have thumbnails? I have tried this setting and it didn't seem to work so I 'rebuilt thumbnails' and that didn't seem to remove them. Any ideas? Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...