X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimmer
    • Apr 2007
    • 3.5.x

A few different issues.

Ok, have a few issues going on. Problem 1 is that the paid subscriptions are auto renewing even when it's not checked. Problem 2 is that the page goes white after posting and you have to refresh it for it to go through (this just started happening). Problem 3 is that when I send an email to only one group, it sent it to some others also. Thanks again for any information.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

1) if the subscription was set to auto-renew and you changed it, previous subscribers will have to cancel the subscription within their paypal account and resubscribe.

2) Upload all the default files, turn off plugins and products and check with a new style that has no parent. Does the issue still happen?

3) Entire groups or just some of the people? Try the same steps in 2.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• kimmer
      • Apr 2007
      • 3.5.x

The subscription has never been set to auto-renew, because I knew it would make people made if they suddenly got billed. Problem #2 only happens once in awhile or for a day or so, then goes back to normal. Not sure if maybe server load is playing a part in the problem. Problem 3, it popped the names up so quick, that I couldn't tell who all received the email. It should have gone to 3 people, but went to about 30.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...