X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnrx
    • Feb 2009

I can't move user groups to other group

Hello.
    Recently, I transfer users from my old forum to vBulletin. This users, automatic are in group Imported_Users and I want move all users to group Registered_Users.
    I go to Users-Prube/Move users, select group Imported_Users and search for appears all users. I select all users and click en move tu new group, but a error appears:
    Invalid Action...

But if I select only 5 or 10 users, I can move without any problem.
    My database contains 14.000 users and I need select all, because select between 5 or 10 users....I need very hours, xDD.

Thanks and a regards.

PD: Sorry for my english
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

That sounds like a problem with suhosin on your server. You can disable it by creating a ".htaccess" file in your forum directory with this code in it:

php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
    php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
    php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048

Otherwise the easiest way to move all of those users is to simply delete the imported group in your Usergroup Manager. That will automatically move all of those users into the default Registered Users group.

Comment

• gnrx
      • Feb 2009

Hi!
      Ok, thank you very much for your help

With your help, I can move all users to usergroup Registered Users, I made a .htaccess and I can move all users, also, I test with your other especification, delete the imported group in my Usergroup Manager. That will automatically move all of those users into the default Registered Users group.

Again, thank you very much for your help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...