X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris.08i
    • Oct 2008
    • 3.7.x

Confirmation of my life-time license.

My forums have troubles believing that I have a life-time license. Is there any way an admin can reply to this confirming this, or where can I find a place that says "Life-time license" directly to screenshot?

Thank you.

P.S. Please PM me if you need further information.
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Your license information is kept private to protect your privacy.

Who is inquiring about your license?

Comment

• Chris.08i
      • Oct 2008
      • 3.7.x

My forums in general, half of them believe me by word, half of them do not. I simply need a yes or no to "do I have a life-time license" from a staff in vbulletin, and then I would have definate proof.

Comment

• Lats
        • Mar 2002

You need to take a little control at your forums Chris, it isn't their business to begin with as you're providing the service.. If you were running anything other than a proper license, then the vB crew would take steps to bring it down.
        Lats...

Comment

• Chris.08i
          • Oct 2008
          • 3.7.x

Hello, update.

The issue has been resolved. I don't understand what you mean "running anything other than a proper license" though. If I don't even have a proper license, why would I have a customer service account in the first place?

Anyways, thanks for replying.

Comment

• Lats
            • Mar 2002

Yes, exactly my point - just tell that to your untrusting forum members
            Lats...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...