just bought new skin, need help on a question!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vital Signs
    • Mar 2009
    • 3.8.x

just bought new skin, need help on a question!

I just bought the Assault theme from Exaltic, love it btw! I am now taking it into Photoshop and editing to add in my own titles, etc. When I open certain PSD files I am getting this message and I am unsure what I need to do.

"Some text layers might need to be updated before they can be used for vector based output. Do you want to update these layers now?

In addition, some text layers contain fonts that are missing.These layers will need to have the missing fonts replaced before they can be used for vector based output. These layers will not be updated.

-No- or -Update-"

I am not sure if I need to find via the internet and download matching fonts (not sure what font names though) or do I just select update or no? I dont want to "ruin" my template and I am just a designer so I dont know much about code or html, another guy is uploading it all.

If you can help me out with understanding this it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am looking to edit the forum bullets and such, are those editable so I can add logos in the black square boxes? Where do I find those files? Thank you very much for your time and support.

Dustin Courtright
  • Carlos 360
    Banned
    • May 2008
    • 3.7.x

You have to use the same "truefont" file needed to create those photoshop images. So, yes, you have to download the font.

Vbulletin doesn't do these skins, nor banners...so they're not the ones with the prob. heh.

And its up to the skinner to tell you where to go, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...