X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cees
    • Dec 2006
    • 3.6.x

Profile fields on registration and in profile

I have made some new profile fields. I wanted them to show up in a seperated box like the block with username password etc. Now they show in the "other" block with a lot of profile fields.

The seconds question is the following. The profile fields are stander under eachother. Is it possible to have them beside eachother? the long list of profile fields in a tab is then shorter and closer together
  • renep
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

You can group profile fields in a profile field category. One of the properties of a category is its 'Location on Profile Page'. See Admin CP > User Profile Fields > User Profile Field Categories
    "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

Comment

• Cees
      • Dec 2006
      • 3.6.x

Ok, thats what i already did. Thnaks for youre reply. But my problem is with the registration. The extra fields are visible on registration in the section other ( the last block) and you see them after timezone, emailstuff etc. What i was looking for, is that this fields can be placed in a seperated section.

Comment

• timinrome
        • Jan 2006

I have a similar request.

Please see my post at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302871

Basically, there is insufficient control over how profiles are grouped and displayed to be
        a) useful for the users and
        b) manageable by the administrator.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...