Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrMichigan
    • May 2008

Is there away to disable the navbar?

With the VBadvance program, you can just go to a section to disable the navbar. But it only disables it from the vbadvance pages.

Is there away to have the whole navbar disable on the vbulletin itself? I deleted all the code in the navbar template, but it made my custom (Fixed) forum look out of place.

I guess I will have to leave some code there. What code would that be or is there some where I can just click a disable button?

Thank you,
    MrMichigan
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

You are correct to delete the contents of the navbar template. This should not affect the layout. Your style must be customized such that it depends on the navbar somehow. Try to reproduce it on a default style:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> [Add New Style]

Create a new style with no parent. Then click that style's name in the Style Manager to view your forum with that style. If the problem goes away on the default style then you know it's a style problem at which point you need to systematically revert your custom templates to isolate the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...