Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GCSkye
    • Jan 2009

Moderating thread Issue

When attempting to do any sort of mod action on a skin I get the following error:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/gfxcuben/public_html/evercube.net/forum/includes/functions.php(5721) : eval()'d code on line 7
    I am currently using vbulletin 3.8.1 and my skin may be a little older than that.

Any idea on how to fix?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

The shareads() function is from a third-party add-on. You need to either fix or remove that add-on.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• GCSkye
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      The shareads() function is from a third-party add-on. You need to either fix or remove that add-on.
      I'll look into that. However, this problem does not occur on my other skin.

Comment

• imager
        • May 2006

Shareads - has anyone identified this?

I'm getting this error with some of my forum users - I'm not sure what shareads is...

Ian

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

I do not know which add-on is causing that. I suggest asking for help with it over at www.vbulletin.org
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...