X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sungerr
    • Jan 2009

Login Problem

Hello Vbulletin team/users

Am having a login problem on my forum with some users.

some login but they return to the homeforum as a guest not as a user.. they repeat loging in about 5- 7 times to be logged in.

any way my forum is (www.mysite.com/forum) ... i made a-record for my site and i pointed it on my deticated ip and i fixed the .htaccess to redirect from mysite.com to www.mysite.com . and i entered HTTP page in the vb options and i put (.mysite.com)

but still having a problem in logging in.

and a problem in security token (only appear with 1 user) in the profile.php

hope any would help
    best regards
  • glennybee
    • Feb 2008
    • 3.7.x

Go to AdminCP > vBulletin Options > General Settings

Add your domain to the Post Referrer Whitelist.

For example,

mysite.com
    .mysite.com

Comment

• Sully90
      • Aug 2008
      • 3.8.x

Clicking on "Remember Me?" will troubleshoot this problem. However, Glenny beat me to the punch.

Comment

• glennybee
        • Feb 2008
        • 3.7.x

A nice template edit is to check this box by default.

Find this code in the navbar template:

Code:
        <td class="smallfont" nowrap="nowrap"><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" />$vbphrase[remember_me]</label></td>
        Add the red code and it will always be checked.

Code:
        <td class="smallfont" nowrap="nowrap"><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" [COLOR=Red]checked="checked"[/COLOR] />$vbphrase[remember_me]</label></td>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...