X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UnForSaken
    • Feb 2007
    • 3.6.x

Half my forums are missing

I was recently hacked and was able to restore using a DB Backup, however now the first 10 forums I had are missing. The show in the Fourms area of the AdminCP and are set to be active however they will not show on the main site. I use a direct link to a post that is in one of those forums, I get a message saying I don't have access to view this page. That is while logged in as administrator. Unfortunately these forums are the most important ones for my board. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I mainly scanned through my database and db backup and the posts and forums are listed there, so I know they are in the running db. Thank you.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Edit one of your forums in the Admin CP and save them. This will rebuild the datastore and they should show up properly.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• UnForSaken
      • Feb 2007
      • 3.6.x

Done with no success...any other suggestions?

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

What display order do they have? Make sure it's not '0'.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• UnForSaken
          • Feb 2007
          • 3.6.x

Display order 1, 2, 3. etc each subcatagory/forum is the same. Forums 1 and 2 are what is missing.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            Former Customer Support Manager
            • Jul 2000

Fill out a support ticket at:

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• UnForSaken
              • Feb 2007
              • 3.6.x

I don't know how or why, but I took a few days off as I was sick, and when I came back today everything was back to the way it is supposed to be. Perhaps vBulletin has a self healing process as well.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...