X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cooltechie
    • Jan 2009
    • 3.8.x

Recent Visitors

Where can I find the settings for this? Can it be restricted to be viewable to certain groups?
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

You can disable that feature in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options -> Enabled User Profile Features -> Visitor Tracking

There is no option to restrict it by group. That's a user preference:

User CP -> Profile Privacy -> Recent Visitors

Comment

• cooltechie
      • Jan 2009
      • 3.8.x

It's not necessary to disable the feature. Looking for an option to not display admin and/or moderators on member's recent visitors list.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

Make yourself invisible:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Use Invisible Mode

And set these permissions appropriately:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Can Set Self to Invisible Mode

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Can 'See' Users Who Have Chosen to be Invisible While Online

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by cooltechie
          It's not necessary to disable the feature. Looking for an option to not display admin and/or moderators on member's recent visitors list.
          There is a modification at vb.org that will allow you to do this. Just do a search on "profile" or "visit*" in "all mods" "titles only" over there.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...